SPE Lagos Young Professionals Forum holds March 7, 2020.
SPE Lagos Section invites you to participate in the upcoming Young Professionals (YP) Forum tagged “Positioning Young Professionals for the Transitioning Future of the Oil and Gas Industry: The Way Ahead”. The 2020 YP forum is organized in partnership with Oando Plc, Jobberman, and CypherCrescent. We are super excited and cannot wait to see you there.
Wondering whether the YP forum is for you?? Head over to the FAQ section below the flyer.
Venue: The Wings Office Complex, (7th floor) 17A Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Date: (Saturday) March 7, 2020
Early bird registration is 3,000 naira while onsite registration is 5,000 naira. Payment can be made online via bit.ly/PAY-YPFORUM or directly to the Society of Petroleum Engineers (Union Bank 0000996328). The caption should be ‘YP Forum Payment’, contact Odion 08139339076 to confirm registration.
Register here now and do not forget to share with other professionals.
3) Internship opportunities
4) Opportunities to attend 2020 NAICE YP WORKSHOP for free (2 slots)
5) Access to SPE mentorship platform
1) What does the Young Professionals Forum entail?
This is a Forum organised to give insight to Young Professionals on how to strategically position themselves for the changing future of the oil and the gas industry. Seasoned experts – HR Professionals, Managers from different disciplines in the Oil and Gas Industry – will be sharing their wealth of experience and counsel at the forum.
2) Can Graduates or Employees from other industries apart from the oil and gas industry attend?
Yes! The program is open to everyone, practicing or non-practicing engineers, in the oil and gas industry and entrepreneurs from diverse industries.
3) Is this YP forum really for me?
If your answer to any of the questions below is Yes, then this is definitely for you.
– Are you looking to get a job or change jobs?
– Do you want to increase your network to have more professionals who are aggressively growing with you?
– Do you need a mentor?
– Would you like to get career hacks not found on bookshelves & tailored to the Nigerian scenario?
– Are you an entrepreneur looking to create an Energy start-up serving the Oil and gas industry?
Oh yes, who else do you know would answer yes to the above questions, tell them to register.
4) Can I sponsor Young professionals to attend this forum?
Absolutely, this is a perfect opportunity to give back while equipping the young professionals around you to be better positioned to succeed.
Make payment to the SPE Lagos Section and send across the names of Young professionals you would like to sponsor to email@example.com
5) How can I participate in the Young Professionals Forum?
Register to attend via http://bit.ly/YPFORUM. You can also scan the QR code in the flyer above.
Online Registration #3000
Onsite Registration #5000.
6) Can I share the upcoming YP Forum with other professionals?
Yes, feel free to share the registration link and E-flyer.
You can equally share on social media, our handles are on the E-flyer.
7) How will Students and Young Professional benefit from the program?
For Young Professionals, direction will be provided on navigating the oil and gas industry.
Guidance will be provided on the value of pursuing Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) related careers. There will be lots of discussions and activities to expose students to the excitement and realities of the oil and gas industry.
8) Is the Forum open to people who are not SPE Lagos Section Members?
Yes indeed, everyone is most welcome.
9) What are the benefits of this event?
Some of the many opportunities to look out for are – Internship opportunities, Networking Sessions, Jobberman Career Clinic and Opportunities to get answers to your questions.
10) How do I find out more about participating or supporting the Young Professionals Forum?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org